I’m sure a sensible list of tips for artists when doing a pop-up should be comprehensive; sort of a how-to guide. This isn’t so much a how to guide, but things I’d do differently next time.
1. Take at least 2 hammers, sets of nails, spirit levels, tape measures / hanging equipment SO YOU CAN HANG MORE THAN ONE PIECE OR WORK AT A TIME!
2. Deliver work the night before if at all possible SO YOU DON’T HAVE TO DRIVE INTO LONDON IN THE RUSH HOUR IN A BIG VAN.
3. Have a longer show if possible SO MORE PEOPLE CAN SEE IT.
4. Prepare the catalogue and price list etc longer in advance SO IT’S BETTER AND YOU”RE BETTER AT REFERENCING IT.
5. Get more sleep SO YOU CAN ENJOY IT.